[RC] Is it possible to refuse entry? - Magnumsmom

Is it possible for a ride manager to refuse entry to anyone wishing to
enter their ride for previous cause? ... sorta like resturants reserving
the right to refuse service?  I just caught up to the post where Louise
Burton is talking about 60 riders loosing out because of 2.  Wouldn't it
be better to just refuse entry to the two and have fun with the other
60 next year?  I'm really not liking this trend of riders who refuse to
take personal responsibility.

BTW, just as a warning, wasting water on a SW ride is a hanging offense.
Don't expect to come here and scoop like you do in the east.  Scoops
here are only portable buckets.  All water should end up in or on (via
sponge) the horse ... none on the ground.  Not even a drop.

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM