Re: [RC] Anger on Ridecamp. Cricketts in Idaho. - Suzi Maiorisi

Or you can come to Texas and swat June Bugs (japanese beetles to the uninitiated) and stomp them when they land on the ground...or watch the chickens catch them and eat them!  Happy Riding.
Suzi.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 10:22 AM
Subject: [RC] Anger on Ridecamp. Cricketts in Idaho.

and use the subscribe/unsubscribe form.

I'm pretty amazed at the number of nasty posts, and keep thinking
(hoping) folks will stop on their own. Those of you who are so free with
scathing comments, and so angrily self-defensive: chill out, go ride, or
have a glass of wine, or come up to Idaho and help me stomp out the
billions of mormon cricketts that have invaded. Nothing like a good
stomp and squish to make you feel better. It's also great fun to flush
them down the toilet. Or practice your aim flicking them off the deck
railing. Takes out all your aggression :)

Steph