[RC] Water tanks - Natalie Hodges

Title: Water tanks
Hi, I used to have a corner tank in the tack room, that I think holds 25 gallons. It was not always enough water. I bought one of the collapsible tanks with a pump attached and a 25 foot hose, that fits in the dead space under the gooseneck, in the truck bed. It holds 55 gallons, and folds up into a small box when not in use, that weighs 12 lbs. The pump runs off your cigarette lighter in the truck, so it can pump the water faster, and uphill into your corral if necessary.

http://www.stagecoachwest.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=Stag

Natalie