Re: [RC] High Horses + Ridecamp - Barbara McCrary

I use a solution of ammonia and water to clean my hairbrush.  I can't see why this wouldn't work just as well for horse brushes.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 6:51 PM
Subject: [RC] High Horses + Ridecamp

If this is not the norm for Ridecamp, please prove me wrong.  Plus, I have many more questions to ask!  Like what should I use to clean my brushes and grooming gear?  I have a ton of brushes but they are SO gross - is Dawn okay or should I use something else?

Erika and Henry (who needs a good brushing! :)