Re: [RC] favorite riding undies - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 6/25/2004 11:43:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jcmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

OMG, no thongs, that is for sure!!!

This thread went around a year or so (??) ago, and someone mentioned that their
undergarment of choice for riding was a thong!  Ouch!!!

Reminds me of my favorite "Maxine" cartoon - Maxine says, "I tried on a thong
last month...I'm still trying to dig it out!"  LOL

Dawn in East Texas (NO thongs here!)
If people would just think of the hoof as the foundation for the horse like
a house foundation.  when your horse plants his foot down in the ground and
pushes forward if the foot isn't 100% balanced your chances of injury go
up.
~  Paula Blair