Re: [RC] Anonymity - heidi

Heidi said<
Uh, the guest forum has a place where you have to put in your name.
"Voodoo" is what this person deliberately put in the name slot instead
of her real name.  So no, "Voodoo" didn't forget--"Voodoo" was sending a
message right from the git go.  Had she not deliberately wished to
remain anonymous, she would have put in at least a first name, like the
legit guest posters do.

***

Actually, Voodoo is a name I am often called by.  It is a mutation of
"Witchy Poo" who was a charactor on H.R. Puffinstuff.  (I loved that
show) Seems my friends think I laugh like her.  Anyway over the years it
went from Witchy Poo to Voodoo.  I am not clear why & I am sure you
don't care.

I rest my case--you did not "forget"--you deliberately hid behind a
pseudonym.

So for all of you that are tired of these postings, I am sorry.  When
the others quit attacking me with their assuptions & mis-leading posts,
then I will go away.  I believe my goal was met long ago, but if you
persist in dragging me back in by accusing me of things I never said &
making stuff up, then so be it.

Then kindly quit accusing Lynne of things she never said--I can't vouch
for what she may have said in camp (although having vetted rides for
Lynne, I highly doubt the spin you have put on it), but she has NOT
"attacked" on the Internet as you stated.  I've read and reread the
posting (that was forwarded to this list by someone other than Lynne, I
might add--she did not "bring" this to this forum) and fail to see how you
can construe it as an attack or whining by a ride manager.  Her post was
quite gracious, admitted that she was burned out, and was not
confrontational.

Admit it is not nice for a person to scream at you or talk nasty behind
your back.  Admit that if someone is going to slam people in ridecamp &
over the internet, they will likely get slammed back.  Understand that I
never said one word until the slamming came to the internet.

I agree with those things in concept--what I fail to see is how you apply
them in this case.

By the way, I have a box full of private emails from people who don't
want to be outted, but who support me.  I know, I know I could be just
making that up & I have no credibility.  But for those who did send
emails of support, please know I got lots more besides yours.

Every whiner seems to attract a band of groupies--seems to be a holdover
from the stuff that third-grade girls do.  Even those who advocate that
the world is flat seem to attract a following....  So I believe you that
some folks supported you, actually.  But I question their point of
reference and their ability to see this objectively as well.

I still maintain that if you come on a forum as a GUEST, and malign a
member of that forum, you are a coward not to at least identify yourself
and that you have abused the perogatives of a guest, to boot.  (Where is
John T when we need him?)

Heidi

There are few places where the horse does not fit in; at least in my world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhall