[RC] Anonymity - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Voodoo rides2much@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heidi said<
Uh, the guest forum has a place where you have to put in your name.
"Voodoo" is what this person deliberately put in the name slot instead of
her real name.  So no, "Voodoo" didn't forget--"Voodoo" was sending a
message right from the git go.  Had she not deliberately wished to remain
anonymous, she would have put in at least a first name, like the legit
guest posters do.

***

Actually, Voodoo is a name I am often called by.  It is a mutation of "Witchy
Poo" who was a charactor on H.R. Puffinstuff.  (I loved that show) Seems my
friends think I laugh like her.  Anyway over the years it went from Witchy Poo
to Voodoo.  I am not clear why & I am sure you don't care.

So for all of you that are tired of these postings, I am sorry.  When the
others quit attacking me with their assuptions & mis-leading posts, then I will
go away.  I believe my goal was met long ago, but if you persist in dragging me
back in by accusing me of things I never said & making stuff up, then so be it.

Admit it is not nice for a person to scream at you or talk nasty behind your
back.  Admit that if someone is going to slam people in ridecamp & over the
internet, they will likely get slammed back.  Understand that I never said one
word until the slamming came to the internet.

By the way, I have a box full of private emails from people who don't want to
be outted, but who support me.  I know, I know I could be just making that up &
I have no credibility.  But for those who did send emails of support, please
know I got lots more besides yours.

experience can be very hard, and at times you question why
you put yourself through such abuse. But then you remember all those
moments when you pop up over a hill and are suddenly surrounded by the most
stunning views.  It's just you and your horse and for a moment time stops
and you can hear the angels sing.  Therein lies the addiction, at least for
me.
~  Leslie Beyers