Re: [RC] Tying-up/what really happens? - Merryben

I know there is supposedly no scientific data but I have had horses that tie up and put them on DMG and they never tied up again.  We had one horse that was Heather Reynold's original endurance horse.  If you put him in a small paddock for a week and then got him out, he would tie up within a minute or two.  The other thing is not to feed grain unless it is on the day they actually work.....My horses get no grain and do fine......slow, but fine.......mb