[RC] TRADE 17" Orthoflex endurance for Bob Marshall or TREELESS endurance saddle - Christy Hawes

Anyone interested in trading for a 17" Orthoflex endurance that is in GREAT shape for a treeless (endurance or western style) saddle like a Bob Marshall?

I paid $1000 for the Orthoflex last year used (from endurance.net ad), but does not quite seem to fit my old sway-backed horse. She's hard to fit.. obviously.

The Orthoflex is the BEST FITTING saddle that I have found by far, though, and very comfy and balanced for the rider! However, I'm still experimenting and would like to try a treeless on the old girl. She gets her feelings hurt when I don't ride her. Orthoflex will fit high-withered and big shouldered horse. Have the original girth, aluminum stirrups, shims and fleece booty covers. Can email pictures.

I am also willing to sell the saddle for $1000.

THANKS.
Christy
Greeley, Colorado
brattyblond@xxxxxxxxxxx