Re: [RC] Horticultuturely.... - goearth

Hello Barbara,  what i am saying is that the weather is changing from normal patterns in certain (all) geographic areas.  Some are hit with pleasant weather and ample moisture while at other times its just the opposite.  I am Not a doomsayer, but rather someone who is very effected/affected and aware of patterns.  This year you should have ample pies to send me one if you would be so kind and i could send you some of my plentiful bounty of your choosing.  We had a Big hail storm and lost half the apples but they are coming back stronger so go figure.  Maybe it just goes to show that everything will work out OK if given the chance.  Raspberry/Raisen would be a good pie.  And i did not spell the title correctly and my spell check didn't have it either.  Wisdom is the best of all knowledge.  Thank you for yours, ts
-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: goearth <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2004 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Horticultuturely....

We had summer weather in March and April, now we're having spring weather (windy) in June.  The grass dried up a month early, as it stopped raining in early March.  However, the dry hot spring gave us the most fabulous crop of wild blackberries in years, as well as a great crop of cultivated raspberries.  Weather happens.....it changes from year to year.  Next year could be the wettest in history.....who knows?

Barbara
Central CA coast