[RC] Sandy-complaints - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: voodoo rides2much@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have witnessed them handle the worst of situations with grace and great
restraint.

From Sandy:
wow - well, I have seen over the years that Lynne does this very same thing,
and considering some of the junk she has to put up with...VOODOO, our guest
whose email won't receive, has one experience here I guess.

***
LOL you are so funny.  You cant even stand it when I apologize.  Actually, I
have already gotten a private email from you.  If you really want to send me
another private email I suggest you try again.  I have had no problem getting
LOTS of private emails from both detractors & supporters.  Oh wait, you are the
one who started misconception about the trash can thead.  I guess this is just
more of your mis-direction.

where the horse does not fit in; at least in my world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhall