----- Original Message -----
From: <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>

My favorite complaint ever on one of these forms was for a ride that was
known as the best of the best in our region. I mean THE BEST. The person
complained about the variety of SALAD DRESSINGS at the meal. I mean,
sometimes you just gotta laugh. The managers of the ride sure did.

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle