Re: [RC] Lynne & complaints - MtnRondi

I managed an NATRC ride about 12 years ago and shortly before the ride a fire swept through much of the area where the ride was to be held. A couple of people hauled into camp, started complaining about the burned landscape and then loaded up their horses and left because they said it was "too ugly" to ride. (We did re-route a portion of the ride so no one had to go through the burned areas.)

Bonnie
So. Calif.