[RC] Lynne & complaints - rides2far

DOWN. Sheesh - someone complained about trash cans??..

Well now, that's something I've never provided at a ride...trash cans.
Heck, all my trash cans from *home* were probably out on the trail
somewhere full of water! :-)

My favorite complaint ever on one of these forms was for a ride that was
known as the best of the best in our region. I mean THE BEST. The person
complained about the variety of SALAD DRESSINGS at the meal. I mean,
sometimes you just gotta laugh. The managers of the ride sure did.

Angie

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --WOW-- what
a ride !! "

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano