Re: [RC] Lynne & complaints - heidi

One ride years ago, one of the riders complained that the toilet seats
in the  portapotties were too low..................go figure.mb

Gee, remember the old days, when they didn't HAVE portapotties?

Heidi

Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart