[RC] Whos going to do the Western States 50 in 2 weeks? - Queenofdimonds10

I REALLY want to go, I live down in San Jose near Maryben.  I can help pay for
gas, and my horse is really easy to travel.  I am a jr. but I have a sponser,
all I need is to get me and my horse down there!

Thanks,

Megan Doyle
I think home work is the key to having a healthy partner.
~  Steven Proe