[RC] RideManagers/NORCO - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jeanne Pepper pepperja@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blessed BE The Ride Managers!!!Without them there is NO AERC.I personally want
to thank my latest ride's management,Linda & Dennis Tribby ,who put on Oregon
Outback.I know alot went on during that week that was totally out of their
control(can you say..hail?sleet?rain?last minute trail changes,ravenous
mosquitos to name a few).Their volunteers and vet staff were AWSOME!!Lots of
smiles & encouragement before during and after each day's ride.Beautiful
campsites with acres of green grass and a hearty HOT meal served each
nite(which saved this lone traveler sleeping in the back of my pick-up from
having to exist on slim-fast & peanut butter for a week!)
This weekend I'll be paying my dues working at the Ride & Tie Championships
after helping Lari clear trail this spring for the race...and if you don't have
riding plans..please join us here in Mendocino for the 50 Mile race.Lots of
space  & great prizes.Promises to be perfect riding weather and spectacular
scenery.Contact Lari for info...and as for complainers...Ruth Walthenspeil has
a "pissin & moanin award"she has been known to give out at her rides and just
knowing you might have your name read off as a nominee has shut a few lips in
the past!Ride On!!

good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown