[RC] OrthoFlex Stirrup "Leather" Cover - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Julie applepkn@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am trying to find a new pair of covers for the stirrup leathers on my
OrthoFlex.  They are 2 inches wide so I haven't been able to find the Sheepskin
velcro covers in 15 - 18 inch lengths.  Does anyone know where I can find
these?  The originals came from "Plush Seat Bottoms" but I understand she died
so I am still looking!  Please email me direct because I don't get Ridecamp
anymore for some reason.  Thanks!

arab's fourth gait is the spook!
~  Jeanie Miller