[RC] saddle -no crupper ring - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: sandy  spage23@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

When we used a western saddle with no crupper ring, we simply took a leather
strap (usually an English stirrup leather) and ran if rom the back girth holes
from one side to the other around the back of the saddle and just snapped the
crupper to the    strap.  sandy

deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano