Re: [RC] Crupper solution for saddle with no crupper ring? - rides2far

O> I'll do the T-adapter if I have to, I just was hoping for a more
"elegant"
solution, if you will.

How's about "less elegant". I have taken a 10 penny nail and slid it back
in the channel till it was well wedged on a pony English saddle before.
:-)

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano