RE: [RC] [RC] Drining out of troughs/eating dry grass - ll cole

Good afternoon,

Or maybe the Vets knew that the area along the road had been sprayed. Here in the midwest the counties spray herbicides on the roadsides to keep the weeds in check. Not good grazing for any horses. But you'd think they might have said something if that was the case.

Barry Cole.

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! ============================================================ Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be "their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS! ~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance ridecamp.net information: http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/ ============================================================