[RC] Arabs - GarnerT

I was raised on a cattle ranch & always rode ranch horses/quarter horses.  I
still love a good quarter horse, but my Arab is much better behaved than my
friends' highly bred Quarter Horses.  I get a lot of positive comments from
friends who only ride Quarter Horses for reining/cutting/team penning!  I
also sent my Arab, Taz, to a reining trainer I knew to help him out with his
lope.  Taz was the Arab he had ever worked with, and his final comment was,
"You know, he's not too bad."  That was high praise for him!

What I've found is that some Arabs do tend to spook a little more, but I
think what some people don't like is that they're smart!  That's what I
love.

Kathy Garner & Taz

I drink a 50/50 mix of rootbeer and soymilk at the vetchecks.
~  Libby Llop