[RC] Peeing - GarnerT

I have a friend who every time she pees, her mare pees.  That usually starts
the whole group peeing.  Maybe you need to show her how!!

If tall grass doesn't work, try finding some loose, deep sand.  My horse
likes both of those sources for peeing.  Don't be discouraged.  For about
the first 6 months I rode my horse, he would only pee in the trailer (I
guess he liked his privacy).  Now, after 3 years of training/riding, he will
pee when he needs to!

Kathy & Taz

At the end of the day maybe the definition of endurance isn't the length of
the ride but rather the spirit in which it is ridden.
~  Maryanne Stroud Gabani