[RC] CELEBRATION RIDE POSTPONED TILL SEPT. 11th. - DAldr94141

Another reminder:
Hi all. Well, due to the damage done to the trails from the storm in May, the flood from last year, the deep mud, a bridge off it's foundation and the fallen trees, the Celebration has been postponed until Sept11th. We and the park just can't get everything done in time.
I know it's a pain in the butt because that's one week before the mandatory ride but that's the date the Park said we could have.
If anyone has any questions, just write to me. If you know of ANYONE who was planning on coming to the ride, please inform them of the change.
Thank you!!

Deb