[RC] Anyone up for this??? - DreamWeaver

I wouldn't worry too much about it, let that person think what they want.

My youngest horse Chief has just completed 1000 miles this ride season in a sports saddle. Now all three of my horses have done that, all with a sports saddle. I now feel that this combo (saddle, pad, girth, etc.) works.

On the 2001 XP three of the highest mileage riders rode in Sports Saddles. They all did 1900 miles or more in 8 weeks in them. If somebody doesn't want to believe that they could do that and not have a sore back then that is okay, because I know they weren't sore. Many horses in the point standings, including national mileage and national BC have been ridden in a SS, including all weight divisions of riders. It is all a matter of finding what works for each horse.

Karen
in NV

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding. ~ Homer Saferwiffle