RE: [RC] [RC]   Training for Tevis - Chris Paus

I've got a little 35mm camera with a carry case. I
slip the case holder throgh my horse's breast collar.

Since I trashed my knee and can't ride real fast for
long periods anymore, I've sort of become a recorder
of endurance rides, LOL... Everyone has to have a job!

chris

--- Cowgirgoof@xxxxxxx wrote:
Oh yes; still trying to figure out how to carry the
camera so it doesn't take any extra time. If I can't
do them on the "fly" then I can't waste the time.
 I almost made that mistake at OD ten years ago. I
must have spent a total of 1/2 an hour doing
pictures. I almost ran out of time!

But I sure got a nice photo album of that ride!

Becky

Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't
exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at
what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do
tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins

ridecamp.net information:
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes