[RC] Cold Springs Results - DreamWeaver

The results from all 5 days of Cold Springs are online at: http://www.xprides.com/RideResults.html and are in Excel spreadsheet format. Please check them over if you were at the ride and let me know asap if you find any errors or if you need to supply an AERC #.

56 horses and riders started the first day. A total of ten same horse/rider teams completed all 5 days. Overall first was Layne Simmons and SH Frisky Affair and overall BC was Karen Bumgardner and Rushcreek Faroan. Six other riders completed all 5 days on more than one horse. Randy Coleman's mare Pandora's Pixy (Pandy) received her 10th and 11th BC, and is only a couple of rides shy of 10,000 miles.

Congratulations to all and best of luck to the riders starting the 5 week 1250 mile ride on Monday! I can help anybody who needs directions to any of the basecamps for the first week, or for the start of the second week.

If I get a chance, I'll try to get some of the photos online. See you on the Pony trail,

Karen

If people would just think of the hoof as the foundation for the horse like
a house foundation. when your horse plants his foot down in the ground and
pushes forward if the foot isn't 100% balanced your chances of injury go
up. ~ Paula Blair