Re: [RC] Letters to the World -- showing - Lif Strand

At 12:42 PM 6/18/2004, Barbara McCrary wrote:
John Wayne is gone......now if we could get Viggo Mortenson or Kevin Costner or their like on an Arab, we'd have it made.

How about Patrick Swayze on an Arabian? The only thing I really loved without exception at the Arabian US Nationals when I used to go every year was those years when Patrick Swayze came galloping in on his Arabian with the American flag flying, unless it was Authenticity with Jack Teague up.

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm