Re: [RC] public image of the Arabian horse - Ed & Wendy Hauser

"...he ran a guided trail ride on QHs through
the mountains of Virginia.  When I told him I ride
Arabians he laughed and commented that Arabians would
not do well walking for hours on the trails he takes
his horses on.  ..."

Two years ago we were up in the Wind River Range in WY.  We were about half
way through a 20 mile loop up and down the mountains.  A guy on a quarter
horse asked us "How do those Ay-raabs handle the mountains?"  I replied
"They walk up one side and down the other."  I don't think he was convinced.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

And remember, an arab's fourth gait is the spook!
~  Jeanie Miller