[RC] torsion saddle in Canada - Paddi

I finally got my new torsion but it is to small.
It is a 16" seat, buffalo hide black with lots of Dee rings and narrower billet straps to fit a regular girth.
I am going to return it  back across the boarder to the US soon but this is a great opportunity for a Canadian to get one fast without the hassle of customs ect. and the longgggggg wait.
Paddi