[RC] REWRITING TEVIS HISTORY - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Larry Lewis aerc75@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A lady responded to my TEVIS/RUNNERS post and stated that I was trying to
re-write history as to the fact many runners ran in 79.  On this one I want you
to know I was there and it did happen. Gordon Ainsley gave runners their awards
at the same award ceremony we recieved our buckles.  Don't try to describe a
Kiss concert if you have not seen one.....LL

a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long