[RC] Nez Perce mare for sale - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Monica Bennett mbennett_pcr@xxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This post came through today from the Akhal-Teke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  As most of
you know (if you know me or Ed Spitzer), I?m a Teke fanatic and though I?d love
to buy every one I find, I am not allowed another horse until I get our latest
acquisition under saddle??

The owner is asking $6,500.  So, for any of you interested in a Teke cross,
this mare has the potential for endurance and for breeding and I thought the
list might be interested?

Four year old mare, a bit over 15 hands.  She's looks like a black bay with a
white blanket.  Qit is sweet, curious and athletic, but untrained. She is
halter broke, has her feet done, and loads in a trailer. I'm attaching a photo
from last year.
For those who don't know, Nez Perce horses are half Akhal Teke and half
Appaloosa. Bascially the Nez Perce are trying to get their original type
spotted horses back.  Qit is by Tipyalena (Eagle) by Melechan from the
Gelishikli sire line. Eagle's webpage:
http://www.scrambledeggco.com/Tipyalena.html  This page has Melechan on it:
http://www.scrambledeggco.com/akhal-teke.html
Qit is registered ATAA and her paperwork has been sent in to the Nez Perce
registry.

Please contact Lyne Peterson at lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxx for more information and
photo.  Or join the akhal teke group and you can see the photo there.

year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes