Re: [RC] water troughs - heidi

Probably they should have put a trough somewhere on the road
before or after the check, if there was a decent place for one.

Or again, just put a bunch of buckets at the trough for people to use, if
congestion was the issue.

(And I'll reiterate--with regard to spread of disease, dipping your clean
bucket into the trough where somebody just dipped their bucket that their
horse just blew snot all over does not ensure that you will get
uncontaminated water...)

Heidi

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle