[RC] Raven: purple fleece - A. Perez

"Hello Paddi....still no purple material for the rump rug? >:\
I got your email about using black with purple trim, so I'll
think about that. But really would prefer purple. I emailed your
MN rep and she never replied. Raven"

The websites listed below both carry purple fleece fabric (like
polartec), if that's what you are looking for.

http://www.fleecebymail.com/
http://store.yahoo.com/phoenixtextiles/index.html (under Malden
Polar fleece'

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle