RE: [RC] [RC] Pet/Bridle Tags - Laurie Durgin

Ours does-- I got a flag one. Course the only other tags available for some reason are bones---now that could jinx a ride a horse with a dog bone for a tag!!!

From: Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Pet/Bridle Tags
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:59:31 GMT

Please Reply to: April pmacedir@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My Wal-mart has a pet/luggage tag machine beside their video games. $4 for a small heart-shaped tag. Fits a name and a phone number easily and is small and lightweight for hanging on bridles. I have 3 or 4 with different names. I don't much pay attention to what name. Tanna sometimes sports his pasture mate's tag or the long departed cat's. As long as the number is accurate, I don't much worry about it.

Anyway, I also tend to lose these tags, so paying $8 for one from PetSmart was starting to eat into my tack budget! ;-) Course, not all Wal-marts have the machines.

April
Nashville, TN