[RC] EDPP - Val Nicoson

EDPP at rides...
I have a mare that doesn't usually Pee while on
training/conditioning rides.  She has occasionally but
not very often.  She will eat and drink well, she does
poop with no problems at all, it's just getting her to
pee.
We were out on a 2-hour ride yesterday in the heat and
humidity.  Her buddy went pee but she didn't.  After
she was placed in her stall for her after-ride mash
she immediately went pee.
Should I just tie her outside of her stall until she
goes pee or what?
Her heartrate is good with a 28 RHR and this past
weekend borrowed a friend's HR monitor and she pulses
down really, really good...even without peeing.

Any suggestions on how to train her to pee while at
rides?  If we are gone long enough she will eventaully
pee though.

Thanks in advance.