[RC] Milking a pregnant mare - Lindak

Hi,  Could someone clear up a question on milking a little each day (1/2 teaspoon or less) from my mare that is due JUNE 15th (today)?
An older horseman said it will injure the foal.
An older VET said I would lose the seal in the teat and then the colostrums.
An equine vet assistant said it is completely ok and mare's milk kits are sold to check the condition of milk.
My book titled " A Complete Book of Foaling" written by an equine vet states it is okay and is a technique to help predict the foaling date.
I had been milking the mare for a week, but have stopped awaiting more input.
I would appreciate any experienced opinions on this procedure.
Thank you very much.
From Lindak
Have a horse lovin' day!!!