Re: [RC] P&R? - goearth

Becky, it thought it should just be Pulse (that would involve 2 extra letters and may change peoples established viewpoints), but the mention of P&R meaning (Pulse and Rest) suited me just fine as long as folks knew that when they came into a check they did that...Rest.  Paulita was the In/Out Timer at Fitchetts on the OD and she got to see 135 or so people come in.  And she has just been to 3 rides and she being a newbie to the Max said..." Tomy, i don't think i want to do this.  Most all of these people came in tense and didn't look to be having fun.  I just want to go ride."  Maybe it took seeing thru the eyes of a newbie for me to see it too.  So if people would (R)elax and don't think of this as being a Race all the time and just go out and ride, things would not be so tense on people and horses.  Now i know there are many of you out there that go just to ride and smell the honeysuckle and you are not to be considered as not having fun.  There can only be so many Victors on a given day, but there can be a whole lot having fun and in these days of stress Why? go out for a Holiday and have stress.  ts