[RC] Heidi - Sonshine575

Even if Heidi happens to be wrong 5% of the time (I don't know this to be true because I am learning a lot from her), that means that SHE IS RIGHT 95% of the time.  How many vets and professionals give suggestions that don't turn out to be perfect 100% of the time?  She's right up there in my book and I am a fan of hers.  Thanks, Heidi, for the time and your heart you have invest into "putting yourself on the firing line" in kind ways so that many others won't have to reinvent the wheel.

Catherine