[RC] Heidi - Stewart, Carrie

Man, this is the type of games that juveniles play with each other…trying to take other people down so that they themselves feel like a bigger person.  Using the saying that my husband uses with our son, “Let Heidi worry about Heidi and you worry about Sadie.”  If you can’t read between the lines then let me spell it out for you, mind your own business.

Not only does Heidi devote her time and energy to Ridecamp and endurance riders, she also is a preservation Arabian breeder who devotes her time and energy there.  ALL FREE AT NO COST TO ANYONE BUT HERSELF!  Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth people and maybe because she sounds sometimes like she know a lot (internet interpretation aside) could probably mean that she DOES know a lot.  You get charged from your vet for some of the knowledge she freely imparts to all of us so don’t ruin a good thing.

Carrie Stewart

Central Region

PS,

In part because of her advice, I now have a wonderful endurance prospect as well as a Foundation stallion of my very own instead of a spectacular gelding.  Wait until you see him in September Heidi!