Re: [RC] Bounce Dryer Sheets/Mosquitoes - MtnRondi

I have a list of over 20 things that Bounce Dryer Sheets will do besides work in the clothes dryer.

It says: Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season to repel mosquitoes.

Golfers put a Bounce sheet in the back pocket to keep the bees away.

There are a lot of other little things you can do with a Bounce sheet and the one I have personally used and know it works is: It also repels mice... spread them around foundation areas, or in trailers or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle. (Our motorhome was filled with mice and after the dogs slaughtered them all, I stuck a dryer sheet in all the little places a mouse could get in, and no more mice!)

Bonnie
So. Calif.