Re: [RC] Bounce Dryer Sheets/Mosquitoes - Chris Paus

I remember one summer of competition where everyone
had Bounce dryer sheets tied to their horses. Must not
have worked all that well, becuase I've never seen it
since.

chris

--- MtnRondi@xxxxxxx wrote:
I have a list of over 20 things that Bounce Dryer
Sheets will do besides work
in the clothes dryer.

It says: Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop
when outdoors during
mosquito season to repel mosquitoes.

Golfers put a Bounce sheet in the back pocket to
keep the bees away.

There are a lot of other little things you can do
with a Bounce sheet and the
one I have personally used and know it works is: It
also repels mice...
spread them around foundation areas, or in trailers
or cars that are sitting and it
keeps mice from entering your vehicle. (Our
motorhome was filled with mice
and after the dogs slaughtered them all, I stuck a
dryer sheet in all the little
places a mouse could get in, and no more mice!)

Bonnie
So. Calif.

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown