Re: [RC] Horse ID / Great idea - Ed & Wendy Hauser

At Ft. Howes this weekend, a number of riders were braiding the tags into
the mane.  Seemed like a good idea to me.

By the way, it was an awesome ride with great vets.  In general the 100
milers looked good at the end.  If you can ever make it to this ride, do.
It has great E Montana (near the Little Big Horn battle site) scenery, great
management, great food, great field for the ridecamp.

My only complaint is that because my training had been interrupted by other
issues, I wussed out and only entered the 25 LD.  It turned out that Ranger
was ready for the 50, so I should have entered that ride.  It would have
been an ideal situation for an elevator ride.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton