[RC] Ft Howe FEI ride info - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Deborah O.  Robbins drob102878@xxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have just a few details of the Ft. Howe ride Sunday the 13th.  Heather
Bergantz was first and Jan Wothington was second Congratulations!  And
congratulations to my good friend Carolyn Hock and GT Sando for a 3rd place
finish.  Wish we could have been there--fellow friends, riders and family as
were for Tevis and Pam Am.  Sorry I have no other details as we spoke on her
cell phone leaving Ft. Howe.  She did mention that the completion rate was
abour 50%.

year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes