Re: [RC] Letters to the World - Barbara White

Jamie writes:

Working for AHW, I can tell you that nearly every
month we cover endurance events and each article is
usually about 10 full-color pages with lots of photos
and great articles usually written by Genie
Stewart-Spears.

Not only are the endurance ride articles in AHW well written and full of
photos, but many are written by Jamie herself.  Her very personal Tevis
odyssey, written over three years, is something we can all relate to and
enjoy.

Barbara

There is something so magical about being out at night after being on the
trail all day on a long 100 with miles left to go.
~  Tom Noll