Re: [RC] Internet Horse Ads - RanDMeyer - A. Perez

 I found both my horses on equine.com.  dreamhorse.com and
agdirect are also good.  These seem to be the 'big three'.
Also, if there are any local horse magazines in your rea, they
may have on-line classifieds.  In our area, we have "Virginia
Horse Journal, "Horse Talk" and "Equine Marketer".

NOTE: other sites use agents that pull ad info off these sites,
so do not be surprised if you get responses from sites you never
posted an add to: they 'stole' your ad from a site you DID post
to.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
I think home work is the key to having a healthy partner.
~  Steven Proe