[RC] Doncaster Renegade 25 mile ride: mentor wanted - A. Perez

I (an adult rider) am looking for a ride partner/mentor for the
Doncaster Renegade 25 mile ride: someone who can advise me on
training andpreparation and to generally show me the ropes, if
not actually ride the event with me (though that would be ideal,
I suspect my pace will be slower than many would want to go).

This will be my first ride as well as my horses.  I have a big
TWH who is a roarer, so I will need to manage him *very*
carefully.  I'd also like company for some SLOW training rides,
so if there is anyone out there in the DC/VA/MD area interested,
contact me: walkergirl < at> ureach <dot> com.

If you are doing the 50, I'd be happy to crew for you in
exchange for your mentorship in the 25!

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
There is something really special about getting to ride all day, and all
night on your horse. I know that a lot of people like to get finished, and
get it over with. Yes, it is a lot of work. But, realize that each ride,
especially a 100 is a really special gift and savor it for all it is worth.
~  Karen Chaton