From: "Laurie Underwood" <laurieunderwood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>; <RanDMeyer@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 3:26 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Sore back while training

Yeah, especially since over time taking more than the recommended dose
of Advil can result in kidney damage.  I learned that after I wrecked my
knee in a car accident.  I'd been popping Advil like candy -- four
before the ride, four at every vet stop, four after the ride, etc.  A
pharmacist friend was horrified, so I went to the doctor, and so was he.
He had a patient who actually ended up with kidney replacement after
ODing on Advil over a two-year period.

Laurie Underwood