Fwd: [RC] Sore back while training - RanDMeyer

I'm riding a Tucker endurance saddle. Let me be a little clearer here. I have a walker. Here are his gaits. Runner walk to a trot to a single foot or rack to a canter. I just have weight in my stirrups but I'm not high enough to post. May be thats what I need to do. And yes I do tend to lean forward.  thanks Rod
--- Begin Message ---
What kind of saddle are you riding in?

--- End Message ---