[RC] rm software - terre

Maryben said
Subject: Re: [RC]   rm software
I always email directly from the program to the office.

I have not figured out how to do that.  But having the computer calculate the
ride times and BC is worth any of the trouble to put things in....

Actually, my computer does it, and I'm not sure why--David LeBlanc will know! When you are in "results" and click on "email", it opens my email program and tries to send the results to Sportack--but it asks my permission first (something about a MAPI doc). At that point, I change the address to AERC. It also automatically generates a copy for me--an excel doc.

Actually, if somebody is thinking of doing any work with the Easyrider program (Mike Maul?)--the biggest improvement would be to keep the db more or less current--but make it Regional. Searching is arduous with the large membership numbers (including horses)--if one could just search through the riders in ones own region (and manually input the few out-of-region riders), that would be a HUGE improvement.

terre

I think home work is the key to having a healthy partner. ~ Steven Proe